Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checking things out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking things out

I did some research on barbecue books and ended up buying "Meathead". I am on a free trial checking things out and so far this looks to be a great place to learn. I recently bought a Weber Spirit II 310 and want to learn how to make great barbecue. Does anybody have an opinion on this grill? Thank you

Max Good Huntington Beach welcomes you sir. I think that grill was reviewed by Max on the free side.

some one will likely be along soon who actually knows something.

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Houston! I don’t have a spirit, but I do have a genesis and will tell you that in my opinion, you can’t go wrong with a Weber gasser! A word of caution, MCS (more cooker syndrome) runs rampant here. I too started with just a gasser, now I have added a Kettle and an Oklahoma Joe offset smoker with eyes on several more cookers. And mine is a mild case. . Welcome again and enjoy the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland. I have this grill in stainless and really like it. Bought some Grill-grates and a rotisserie for it and it is my goto grill for many evening meals.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Learn your New Weber Spirit and become Friends with it! Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Colorado. MrKelly27 There was a review. Link is below it got a platinum review and really extensive.

Easy to use, easy to clean and backed up by the best warranty and customer service in the business. Read our review to find out more about why this popular, tried and true, work horse of a grill continues to win our AmazingRibs.com Platinum Medal Award.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. Great place the Pit. They even let me stay here and I don't own a Weber!

Comment

• Livermoron
                  Livermoron commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We had no idea. We've retrieved your application and it is currently under review...

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol! Livermoron

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

I love the thing. I originally bought it for Spare the Air days and times when I need to fire things up quickly, but I'm finding I can do many things with it...particularly indirect cooking. Still learning to use it, but already eyeballing grill grates and a rotisserie...

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ... and congrats on the new Spirit! Here's some light reading that you might find helpful: https://amazingribs.com/more-techniq...aintenance-and

Comment

Welcome from Pensacola Florida!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC. After I did the trial for a couple of days I pulled the trigger. It's cheaper than some magazines I get on cooking. LOL

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here