Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checking things out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klflowers
    replied
    Welcome from TN. Got a few Webers, but no gassers, so as usual I am of no help. Drop the trial and just come on in and join the fun

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    I have a Weber Spirit 210. I cooked some fish on it last night.

Click image for larger version  Name:	sjEDw2SwbQeHSAbMSQrnZKlxokVSjGQhXDoAi9F5g5Dbz688CNqg2KVWhi6csYIrSpyJxGMMG9FHSvk-yQZIIf6DUyG0H8YKJihBjH39l9jXYbh8HeGnT3LmJzLbetpIir9iCbjUIl67jZDRRPCgsHGPz9ofH4HWEAz6k61PF2wO-cn4azRoKQLxFh_NmbGPazg8afh9Ai6CUkKnmEp-5l9ypmsZgDtlz7FJLIZGimxspmR-RT8AnjmJP-50yxW Views:	1 Size:	434.5 KB ID:	693080
    Click image for larger version  Name:	4VbIFzDoxcIHlBZmb_m8wPPyrPPppt1qAl9is_DEt76N3Y7vGRcaFSotaYNwGET9ILVk6VZh1D436WRqXGIb98YDP9lU_58V2-5FciDPuEoiVl4muhMxZUvX_UcdI3gowdjTQ2w9P2mPNYPaO_3H2aqjaua-rFlH12GIQHlXRUBtijDvnRUNdxMnzSAh2H9wEvRM8fACHBXMbspgdP1Xmf6HnDdlry7IbqOW1ZZSClYT1Q3Hu-YHd--x9wzwL8e Views:	1 Size:	426.6 KB ID:	693082

I also have a rotisserie for it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	7un-f6CdykiGBySgz4iZDLhS-vWlfL92A55g_W9RQmZI_BRCh_183ilaLzhKrZWzgGqiE3fprkQm3AXFI-m1ldnRMQEw060HF0aaZgLxC7GRQE-y7uNrcPXtrVxcZq0KHAKtoB02hHv9l5QXlZJtd6k9IlRaGEr8kCJZGv0T2uxBL4w6vsVHbnkxjZCTuc6g2ngbVWg1BaivR_YbsApEqnD-8W1Sjzs--8X-2vkGk4-B6Gtgg_GLAfUNg-F5KmQ Views:	2 Size:	373.7 KB ID:	693083

Click image for larger version  Name:	6A4keKDdN7h9pz0n30kc4CByNVFh5hJgrj8Aki10uKSJf_yOHSlkAtWTnM5FRCD85ZcAOXA2FT1ACJsqLRJMWT5EdrZehqlQoh9uLvS2nJBWRCOla72xC1eVpIkNG82cMGf4p2EMuM2YuGQS25TnSEKK_DkEg5FJY-Rd_omOQ3DCRDCV3VLo_DfpHI7XJGNiiyEy3LeY7PqzEVlQKkHSL2YLeyFRBq0M_qQkYuZvRNFviPLzpPiaFAZBbe4yOH7 Views:	2 Size:	324.9 KB ID:	693084

You have a capable little grill. You're going to like it.
    Last edited by Attjack; June 10, 2019, 11:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Willard
    replied
    Welcome from Central Florida. I only have 5 Webers and I’m pretty sure I need another one. What RickyBobby said about MCS. I have a Genesis II 410. Love it for rotisserie cooking chicken and rib roast, roasting veggies. I use my cast iron on it a lot. Have fun.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Lol! Livermoron

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Salutations from Hays, Kansas! This is the best and most helpful forum I’ve found on any topic. The reviews are awesome and everyone wants you to be successful.

Leave a comment:

• jgreen
    replied
    Welcome from Winnipeg.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Sorry, I don't know doodly squat bout no gas cookers, but I unnerstand that Weber makes some jim dandy ones...

Plenty of folks, hereabouts, has one, an I reckon they'll share their experience, an wisdom with ya, here, directly.

Leave a comment:

• NapMaster
    replied
    Welcome from South Louisiana!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Well, I’m here to break the bad news. About your grill, that’s good & solid, Max says so & many members. It’s about the trial membership. It’s all a ruese, a come on, tryin to pull the wool over yer eyes, a two step, shenanigans my friend. Ya see they want another 24 & change to sign up, that’s when they got ya. It could cost ya thousands, maybe more, cuz you’ll be hooked. You’ll be a grillin/smokin fiend with sauce drippin on yer shirt. If this is the life you want to settle for, well, welcome aboard, eat good & have fun! 🕶

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia. Do not have a Spirit but have had a number of Weber gassers over the years. You can’t go wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Welcome from south Texas!

Leave a comment:

• mountainsmoker
    replied
    Welcome from the mountains of NC. After I did the trial for a couple of days I pulled the trigger. It's cheaper than some magazines I get on cooking. LOL

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome from Pensacola Florida!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here