Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lock Stock and Barrel just joining after a few years of BBQing and Smokin, about 52 to be exact.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock Stock and Barrel, Welcome to the "PIT CLUB"❗️
    You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ UNIV.❗️
    Attendance and Participation Are Mandatory ❗️
    Enjoy the "PIT CLUB"‼️
    OBTW, Search Henrik 's Posts He Built a Beautiful Smoker a While Back as Did Jon Solberg❗️ Search the Site for Others❗️
    Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
    Last edited by Danjohnston949; April 9, 2018, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome! Love your name and the fact that you're building your own pit. Cool stuff. I hope you update us on your progress with pictures. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words and all of the support guys! If it ever stops raining and being cold down here in South Texas I will upload some pics of the build. It is never cold and rarely rains here so we are in a conundrum down here.... don't know how to handle 48 degrees and constant rain. We are use to 95 degrees and 2 inches of rain in a month. My tomato's are almost 3 inches in diameter already!

Comment

Originally posted by Lock Stock and Barrel View Post
              Thanks for the kind words and all of the support guys! If it ever stops raining and being cold down here in South Texas I will upload some pics of the build. It is never cold and rarely rains here so we are in a conundrum down here.... don't know how to handle 48 degrees and constant rain. We are use to 95 degrees and 2 inches of rain in a month. My tomato's are almost 3 inches in diameter already!
              If it's any consolation I still have snow in my yard up here in Michigan, and yesterday morning it was 7 degrees. 30 now. Weird "spring" so far. I am about tired of winter. We got snow back in November and it's not gone yet.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here