Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Ohio.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for welcome's folks. Time to crack a beer, smoke some wings and watch my Brown's get their butts whipped again. If it weren't for OSU football, I would probably go insane.

Comment

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey BTW thanks for zek Elliot

• (RAZ)
      (RAZ) commented
      Editing a comment
      That man is an animal. Your welcome. I think Dobbins is on his way to be filling those shoes.

Welcome to the Pit! I get to visit Cincinnati every so often we alays have a great time.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD! I have a very good friend in Cleveland.

Comment

Hi and welcome from a fellow Buckeye!

Comment

Welcome from Florida! FireMan will tell you about our 16oz can of corn initiation ceremony shortly, and Mr. Bones can answer questions about technical details and recovery.
          Last edited by hoovarmin; October 1, 2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

HeeHee!!!
            Please, be advised: Jesse James now weighs purt' near 300 lbs., an' can wield a can of corn like no other, even though they weigh less than a full 16 oz., nowadays

Comment

Welcome (RAZ)! You may once in awhile fail, we all do, it's part of learning. But, no one will "put you in your place" here. That is not what AR is about. You will soon be looked at as a cookin officianado in your circle of friends & family. That is the neat part, cuz they will love what you cook.
              Now about the can of corn, your wife's feet & her shoes & cardboard smokers, well, that will have to wait for another time. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Have fun…post pictures of your cookin’!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado! Please ignore any suggestions you may receive involving a 16 oz. can of corn ...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here