Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All

Just doing my "homework".

I recently ordered a new MAK 1 Star General and have been looking at all things bbq and grilling on the net. I have been an AR fan for some time and recently got the new cookbook which I am enjoying. I am using the free trial for this site from the book.

I've been cooking on Good-One open range for the last 11 years and I also have a Weber 22" kettle.

I'm in Lawrence, Kansas and a big Jayhawk fan. I work in Kansas City as a field technical service rep for a major automotive paint manufacturer. Being in KC I get to eat at some pretty darn good bbq restaurants on a regular basis.

My favorite bbq is probably short ribs done right but I like it all.

I'm really looking forward to the pellet cooker. It's funny because another of my favorite hobbies is shooting and collecting high quality pellet guns. Lot's of pellets around here.

Looking forward to being a member on this forum. It seems to get a good amount of traffic.

Thanks,
    Mark

Welcome MarkinJHawkland

Comment

Welcome to the pit MarkinJHawkland ..... Looking forward to hearing more from you. Especially pics and descriptions of those short rib cooks!

Comment

Greetings, Mark ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

MarkinJHawkland , Welcome to the Pit! We're very glad you're here! 😎👍

Comment

Welcome to the Pit...👍

Comment

Thanks folks!

Comment

Welcome aboard MarkinJHawkland. Hope to see you around The Pit often!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I cook on a BGE and would love to win the Good One in the Gold Medal Giveway.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit MarkinJHawkland! We're happy to have you here with us. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here