Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Saudi Arabia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Saudi Arabia

Hello, I'm Hassan, from Jeddah-Saudi Arabia.

An amateur pitmaster/home butcher, been with meat since 2010 and went full on smokin' in the last 3 years or so. Lit the spark while doing my university in Toronto, Canada. Learned the craft from a high end butcher in Toronto where they really expanded my horizon.

Now I'm working with my COS (upgrading soon) Brinkmann Offset smoker. Most valuable tools, heat resistant gloves & iGrill (even though I need something more powerful). Favorite Cut: they're all my babies but Beef Ribs win.

Learned a lot from this site, more than I could imagine. Glad to see many people sharing their knowledge unconditionally all across the world. Hoping to expand and immerse myself

Link to album of some BBQ

Welcome fetyani

Comment

Welcome to the pit, I look forward to your insights on lamb BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit fetyani. Can't wait to see details on some of your cooks. Would be very interested in your preferred spices and rubs, which are probably a different flavor profile than is typical in BBQ in the US.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you. I too would love to hear about any spice blends that you may be using. Anyway, Welcome to the Pit.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit fetyani. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome! Would love to learn about some Saudi dishes and spice blends!

Comment

Welcome aboard! We're glad you're here! You have some beautiful photos in that album.

Comment

Wow Those pictures look amazing! oh and Welcome fetyani! I'm betting you have some great sauces and such here is hoping you will post some of those recipes!

Comment

Thank you all, it would be my pleasure to share and learn with you.

My basis are still US BBQ, specifically inspired by Texas/Central Texas. I like to experiment with indigenous ingredients.
                      Date & fig BBQ sauce, compressed organic palm fronds for smoke (a winner), smoked hummus, dates wrapped with bacon....

Rubs and spices I try to stick with BBQ and adding just a bit of middle eastern but I still prefer the classic rubs. With Lamb Meatheads Dolly the Lamb is perfect, I'd add allspice/white peppers/cinnamon and increase thyme. What a rub.

Soon just for fun, I'd like to experiment with Camels!! even though we don't really eat much of it. Camel Brisket, or Camel Chuck or shanks...

Comment

Fetyani! Did you jump in, in a big way! Really glad to have you aboard. This is early in the morn in the very warm frozen tundra & I had ribs late last night. Woke up still full, then saw your pics. I will have restraint. My absolute favorite lamb meal is Shish Kafta. I would like to see your recipe & try it. Again welcome, enjoy the ride!

Comment

Wow, those pics look like you are putting out some amazing food! Welcome...

Comment

Hello from Canada, your Q looks great.

Comment

fetyani, Welcome to The Pit! You are Noe Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Your Que Looks Great! 👍👍👍👍👍
                              Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND USA, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here