Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Lovettsville VA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Lovettsville VA.

I found the website a few months ago and have been blown away by the detail and science behind all of the recipes and processes. Being an IT guy by trade this website is pretty damn good too. I have smoked pork butt from the pulled pork section under "porknography." We also made the grown up mustard and the Tennessee Hollerin' BBQ sauce. I am the new BBQ guru in the neighborhood. I just signed up yesterday to the club and like everyone else feel the price is completely worth it from the recipes and techniques alone.

Milobeto

Welcome milobeto! Glad to have you aboard. Man, IT guys sure have a thing for BBQ, there are so many in that trade here. Meathead could charge monthly and it'd be worth it for all of the info. And to think the main site still remains free! He's really a great guy with a mission to share his passion.

When you get a minute, make your next stop at Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, (if you haven't already) and be sure to check out the tips post in that channel. These will help you set up your signature, as well as learn the best way to post some nice big pics here. We love bragging pictures, of equipment and food! Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the support.......I am a different kind of IT (Idiot by Trade)

Enjoy the Pit!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here