Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smokin' from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smokin' from Canada

Hi Everyone,

I've been a quiet member for about a year now. In that time I've become familiar with the concepts and techniques of grilling thanks to AmazingRibs.com. To the delight of my family, friends and neighbours I'm able to produce and reproduce great bbq consistently.

My neighbours now call me Smokey.

I'm thankful grilling season is ahead of us!

Cheers and here's to a great season!

All the best,
    Chris

Welcome to the posting side. How about sharing some pictures of your cooks.

Comment

Welcome to the posting side of the Pit from southwest Florida. What kinds of cookers do you use?

Comment

• cjbirtch
        cjbirtch commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Draznnl.

I'm using a Weber Original Grill 22". I like it because I still have to interact with the cook. I was temped to get a pellet grill but figured I'd learn more without automation. So far so good!

I have back ribs on now while I work.

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the posting side of The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. You’ll have fun here.

Comment

Welcome fr Cincy Ohio!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa.

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon, USA

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome from south Texas, Smokey!

Comment

Whatta ya mean grillin season is ahead of us? As far down south as you are, grill the year away. As far as yer fam & friends go, this place will do it to ya & they will think yer marvelous. We’ll be here to keep ya down to earth & humble,…………….maybe. Continue to grow, welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here