Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not the one that I ordered but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the one that I ordered but...

I’m happy with it even though it’s not the stainless steel Blackstone griddle that I originally ordered besides there was only $10 difference between the two.

Got it season up and trying out some burgers on it. Click image for larger version

Name:	7F928401-0C0D-461C-A872-BDE37E87E6FC.jpeg
Views:	126
Size:	202.4 KB
ID:	489728Click image for larger version

Name:	AEBDEECE-3C06-492A-B99E-3A46B552A49D.jpeg
Views:	129
Size:	185.9 KB
ID:	489727

I see you have the front grease trap like I do.
    Check out the surround table. It’s really cool. Trying to post a link but it’s not letting me with my phone. But here’s a pic of mine. Click image for larger version

Name:	543CE3B8-67D1-4CD4-B50F-12993BD13F5A.jpeg
Views:	116
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	489732

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      I have seen that and I'm pretty sure I will have it before I get back home in 4 weeks.

Steve B Yeah baby. Way to spend some of DDubs cash. 😀

Comment

Griddle me this.

Comment

I have one and it is GREAT!!!!!

Comment

Lookin' good.

Comment

Awesome. You are going to have to get that deck reinforced before too long.

Comment

• DWCowles
              DWCowles commented
              Editing a comment
              You ain't lying,,,It's getting pretty crowded.

WooHoo! Think I am gonna assemble mine tonight and give it a go. Looks good!

Comment

• Steve B
              Steve B commented
              Editing a comment
              You’re gonna love it Lonnie 👍

These remind me of my days as a grill cook. Fun stuff!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too, Brother!
              Me, too!!!

The only thing I don't like about my Blackstone Griddle is the grease actually drops down the leg of mine. There are aftermarket things you can buy to fix this.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Several tips/remedies online fer this well-known trait, as well...

Congrats DW! You will appreciate the Blackstone for it's strengths, might not be so happy with the weaknesses. My guess is you will be happy with it overall.

Comment

I'm right behind you I think. I might have to allot some whiskey funding to this first though..

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                GASP!!!!

Dear Lord, Man!
                NOT th Whiskey!!!!

• xaugievike
                xaugievike commented
                Editing a comment
                easy easy....lets not be rash

Lookin good!

Comment

Wonderful! Do some smash patties and make double cheeseburgers galore! --Ed

Comment

Nice This site is a sickness on my pocket Book. But that one going to have to wait a while

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here