Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple Reubens on the Blackstone Griddle Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple Reubens on the Blackstone Griddle Grill

I do not always get the urge for a Ruben sandwich, but when I do it hits me like a freight train. SWMBO is on board with anything involving sauerkraut and this is the result-

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-10-16 17.42.49.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	438663
    I am a little bit obsessed with the cheese when it melts on to the griddle and gets all crispy and crunchy too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-10-16 17.40.35.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	438664 ​​​​​​​

Mmmmmm. My favorite SAMMY! Especially with homemade saur kraut! Have you ever tried making your own to top that great looking sandwich.

Comment

• Cheef
      Cheef commented
      Editing a comment
      allsid. To make things even simpler if you have a Sams club around you can use their pre-shredded cabbage for slaw.

• barelfly
      barelfly commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s interesting. IVe never seen those. I have a crock, that actually sits out year round. But if you don’t have the counter space, these may be nice to have and then store away.

But whatever you get, Enjoy the kraut! I have kraut year round in the fridge. I love having it to eat whenever. I’ve had it the past two days. 😁

• Cheef
      Cheef commented
      Editing a comment
      barfly. Yes you are right on the home made kraut. It is a whole nuther thing from what folks think of as kraut. I do a lot of fermented brussel sprouts also. Ferment them--shred them and mix them with horseradish and yellow mustard as a hot dog and hamburger topper. Ferments are addictive!!

Lawdy lawdy.

Comment

Looks great!!

Comment

Oh you hit my sweet spot dude ...... I have a brisket flat corning ready for pastrami this weekend. I will be joining you, nice looking sammies !!

Comment

Oh man I love a good Reuben. That looks amazing!

Comment

Fabulous!!!

Comment

Da da da droooooling ........

Comment

Yes sir!

Comment

Looove the Reuben! Excellent job!

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Daaang I love Reubens and those look OUTSTANDING! 👍🏻

Comment

Oh yes!!! Pastrami ruebens are awesome!!

Comment

Ill do things a crack head wont do for a good rueben!!!!!

Comment

• Cheef
                            Cheef commented
                            Editing a comment
                            LMBO--I have an ex daughter in law who would probably prove you wrong.
                            She is a disaster!!

Those look like great reubens and you’ve just pushed me over the edge! I have been itching to make some homemade corned beef. Thanks to Santa, I now have a slicer as well to make it deli perfect.

Comment

• allsid
                            allsid commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I need to make some corned beef soon- Tis the season!

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here