Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Blackstone 36" fans out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like these! I wish I had one. I need more space.

Comment

I have the Blackstone 22" flattop griddle. love it. Didn't have room or need the 36". Blackstone makes them in 17", 22", 28", and 36" sizes so there is bound to be a size that works for everyone.

Well worth having.

Comment

I have the Blackstone 22" and the Camp Chef 36". Both are awesome cookers. Super fun to use, and cook amazingly. I just got the Blackstone 22 and it packs a lot of punch for such a small footprint. Having spoken with some manufacturers, there is innovation just around the corner, and the category is booming. Hopefully, we can get a thread going.

Comment

I've had a 36" for a few years now... LOVE IT! This past year, I bought a 17" Blackstone griddle that sits right next to my MAK pellet pooper. Makes for a fantastic reverse sear station. I also find that having the small griddle right next to my other cookers comes in really handy with toasting buns, side dishes, veggies, etc.

Comment

• kmhfive
            kmhfive commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve been wondering if the small one was worth it! Thanks!

• rwalters
            rwalters commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, I was a bit skeptical at first... being I have a BIG family. I use it way more then I thought I would. Made our entire dinner on it last night. Chopped up a bunch of asparagus, potatoes, zucchini and sausage... lubed it all up with evoo and applied some seasoning... then let it have some med/high heat griddle action. Perfect, simple weeknight dinner... and the family devoured it!

• kmhfive
            kmhfive commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome, thanks!

Haven't checked in on this thread in a while, and since I last posted some pics I have added the surround table to the 36" Blackstone. It was a great addition, and if you have the griddle, it really makes a handy place to set all the goodies....and your beverage of course! Here's a pic of a recent cookout my buddy hosted to watch a Buffalo Bills loss. The only negative I can find about having the surround table is, it makes it trickier to move from place to place. Instead of folding the legs under and just setting the whole thing in the truck, I end up lifting it in and strapping it down. With the griddle removed, it's not too top heavy, so for short hauls it seems fine. I must say, the photo isn't that great, but does show how well the surround table works. Click image for larger version

Name:	sassages peppers n onions.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	218.7 KB
ID:	401863

Comment

• kmhfive
            kmhfive commented
            Editing a comment
            Very nice!

My old gasser was a big help to us during the Hurricane Harvey aftermath, but it's due to be replaced soon.

Is the Blackstone sturdy?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here