Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber 26" Cooking Grate for BBQ Gourmet System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber 26" Cooking Grate for BBQ Gourmet System

Hi all! greetings from Costa Rica!

I was wondering if anyone knows any Cooking grate replacement for the charcoal 26, but that came with the BBQ Gourmet System?

most of the 3rd party Cooking grate ones are just for the 22" one

take care!

GrillGrates

Four 20" x 5.25" GrillGrates Radius Cut to Fit the Weber Kettle 26.75" diameter grill. Covers 90% of the surface Includes The GrateTool and User Guide

Comment

I don't believe I've seen one for sale. You might have to make one. It might be interesting to offset the hole on the bigger grate.

Comment

• hoovarmin
        hoovarmin commented
        Editing a comment
        Now that's an interesting idea.

I'm no help on this one, but belatedly, welcome to The Pit from NE Florida.

Comment

I have a 26 as well, but have never seen a grate that incorporated the BBQ gourmet inserts. Too bad Weber does not make one.

Comment

This is the closest I’ve found - https://www.cast-iron-grate.com/26-75-starterset.html

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here