Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I installed a fan and probe port in my 26"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attjack -

Your drip pan is just a pizza pan with foil for easy clean up?
    Does that not block the air flow?

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      You see he cut it so it doesn't obstruct air flow into the SnS.

• BFlynn
      BFlynn commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I couldn't tell from the pics.

BFlynn Yeah, for easy cleanup and I think it actually helps the airflow because it directs the air to the SnS where the coals are. BTW, the pan is cut to match the SnS.
    Last edited by Attjack; January 18, 2021, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Attjack

Do you have a link the to the post where you described your drip pan. That was cool and I can’t find it in the search.

Comment

Polarbear777 BFlynn yes, I was able to find it.

Making a drip pan for Weber 26"
        https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...n-for-weber-26
        Last edited by Attjack; January 18, 2021, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• BFlynn
          BFlynn commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for digging that up

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here