Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me see your Custom Kettle Table / Cabinet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me see your Custom Kettle Table / Cabinet

I am going to be building a custom cabinet/table for my 22” Weber Kettle and PBC with a work surface between them.

I’d like to get some ideas from my fellow Amazing Ribbers.

I’d like to do it fully enclosed with door access to the kettle and PBC and maybe drawers below the work surface.

Im thinking 7’ long x 3’ wide x 3’ high.

Does anybody think fully enclosing it will screw up air flow?

What options are there for mounting my kettle to the table? I have Master Touch and am trying to figure out how to keep the Tuck-Away Lid Holder operational.

Any photos and/or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Yeah, let's see them.

@ssandy_556 check out these warehouse deals at BBQGuys. Maybe you could use one of the cabinets or drawers?

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      I see they are sellin' the WSCG for $800. That's a great deal.

• AverageJoe
      AverageJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      And the CampChef 900 6 burner flattop for $305

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here