Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road Webers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think this constitutes as a fetish

Comment

• Jon Solberg
      Jon Solberg commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay. We won't judge you : )

JeffJ

You looking for this?

Comment

Thanks, Jon. I'll be adding another one soon - I spotted a 26 on my car pool route.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0359.JPG
Views:	151
Size:	181.1 KB
ID:	140778

Comment

Jon Solberg Thanks for giving this a bump. While screwing up some ribs last Sunday it dawned on me my neighbor to the south has 22" OTG along with a homemade UDS and the neighbor to the west has a 22" OTS. I am hoping I can get some pics of all 3 cooking on the same day, albeit they won't be in the same frame unless I rent a helicopter.

Comment

The pic is blurry but it's a 26 and it's the first one I've come across (I should have one on my patio this spring).

Name:	IMG_0415.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	148037

Comment

JeffJ I love my 26 with the SnS. I just wish it was even larger so I could put 4 or 5 racks of ribs flat on the grill without having to stand them on edge. No biggie, I am just getting lazier with age and I don't fancy having to turn the ribs every 90-120 minutes so the ends don't get burned up. With that being said, I haven't had any complaints and my wife will not hesitate to critique my work.

Comment

Craigar have you considered a hover grill? I have one and it has come in handy on a few occasions.

Comment

• Craigar
                Craigar commented
                Editing a comment
                JeffJ I have and I think I have waited long enough to be without one. I was hoping to have 22" WSM by now to complement the 26 , but life got in the way.

Comment

Comment

• JeffJ
                  JeffJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Swet!

Spotted two in the woods in Strawberry, AZ! I like that upside down ash-catcher on the old one!

And the other looks like a 2001 Performer just like mine... Oh, wait, that IS mine...

Comment

A ferrel vintage
                  Attached Files

Comment

located at the Powered parachute camp, Yuba Co Airport.

Comment

• JeffJ
                      JeffJ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I love that it's out in the middle of nowhere just sitting by itself.

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

We spent the weekend at the Southern/Western most part of Michigan with friends. I came across a few kettles, so I snapped some pics.

Name:	IMG_0513.JPG
Views:	149
Size:	256.4 KB
ID:	168539 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0512.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	261.0 KB
ID:	168541

Our friends had a kettle in their backyard. I was told their grandpa deposited it there 25 years ago and at that time it was already old. Jon Solberg loves the oldies.

Name:	IMG_0515.JPG
Views:	166
Size:	275.4 KB
ID:	168540

The handle for the lid has seen better days:

Name:	IMG_0516.JPG
Views:	150
Size:	214.6 KB
ID:	168542

Last edited by JeffJ; May 15, 2016, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Atalanta
                          Atalanta commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Shame you can't read the vent better, judge the date. The WKC has a member who makes new wood handles, FYI.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here