Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Source for Wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Source for Wood

So the thread by @Dewesq55 and other posts about the Gabby's Grill Santa Maria accessory got me to thinking about doing something over wood myself so I started looking around for a place to source wood and came across this site. It looks like the Home Hardware in Markham carries their products. Now I just have to convince SWMBO that I need the Santa Maria accessory! :-). Note that if you look at their map to see if you can find someone nearby who carries their products you want to look at the blue tags. The red tags are customers.
    Home of Canada's Best Cookwood - Pellets, Logs, Chunks and Chips

Canadian source for wood - um... outside?

Comment

Neat info, the location in Guelph would be the closest to me on the partner map.

Comment

Here is one source I found for youh. https://www.smokinlicious.com/ I use Maine Grilling Woods they ship to Canada don't know what the price would be but shipping in US is free.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here