Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce....definitely a step up!" - Forbes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered the 3-pack, I'm excited to try them out!!

Comment

Thanks all! I REALLY appreciate this. If you have a moment, please write an Amazon review: https://tinyurl.com/uwr8hgk

Comment

• Potkettleblack
        Potkettleblack commented
        Editing a comment
        that one guy is dragging the rating down... jerk.

Max Good I wish I used sauce these really sound great. May just buy them to have on hand for my sauce loving friends. Ah the heck with it just placed my order.

Comment

Sold out right now on Amazon. Way to go, Max

Comment

Looking forward to a restock of Black Swan. How about a "reminder"post when supplies are replenished.

Comment

Amazon is sold out and no replenishment date given. They still have the Original and Cognac - pack of 3 only of each kind.

Comment

Well, I guess it's good to keep selling out of our gift sets, at least in some ways. Thanks for your patience. Amazon, like many others, is overwhelmed during this difficult time and may take a few days to restock. Meanwhile, we do have sets of individual flavors and some single bottles. We'll soon be offering 2 packs as well.@Potkettleblack yeah, I'm disappointed one guy just didn't like Black Swan and spoiled our perfect 5 Star Rating, but ya can't please everyone. Like we often say, taste is a matter of taste. Please add a few more Amazon reviews!
              Last edited by Max Good; June 18, 2020, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• grantgallagher
                grantgallagher commented
                Editing a comment
                I will add mine after i do my first cook with it this weekend. I already opened one and tasted it so im pretty sure its going to be a good review, lol.

Mine is going to show up today, just in time for cooking for Father's Day!

Comment

Mine’s also supposed to show up today. I was planning on using them on some ribs on Saturday.

Comment

I tried, but Amazon says it is out of stock and not available...

Comment

• Max Good
                    Max Good commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just the Gift Sets. We do have sets of three in each flavor. We shipped more gift sets, but Amazon, like everyone else, is struggling to keep up. Thanks for your patience. We'll have more sets soon.

• tstalafuse
                    tstalafuse commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I went back and ordered the 3 pk medium original and will dish out a couple of the bottles to friends.. unless I decide to horde it to myself that is...

I generally only use a rub on the cook but from time to time I like a sauce. My wife, not so much. Once a bottle is opened does anyone know about how long it will last in the fridge?

Comment

• wu7y
                    wu7y commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's good to know. I'll be trying some. Thanks, Max.

• Potkettleblack
                    Potkettleblack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "As long as ketchup". That can be nigh infinity.

I kept mine, open in the fridge for a year with no problems.

• wu7y
                    wu7y commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the input, Potkettleblack. I hate to open an $8-$12 botte of sauce and have it go south in a month. This sounds like some good stuff.

I used all three yesterday. I smoked three racks of ribs and used each sauce on one rack. They’re all really good! My favorite is the beso del fuego, but the other two are also very tasty. You can really taste the quality ingredients used. They don’t have that overly sweet, processed kind of flavor you usually get with commercially made sauces.

Comment

Red Man So glad you like our Black Swan. Thanks for trying and please post an Amazon review if you have a moment.

Comment

• Red Man
                      Red Man commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Already done 👍🏻😁

• Max Good
                      Max Good commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Red Man

• BBQPhil
                      BBQPhil commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It would help if you could post the ingredients of your sauces on Amazon. Some like my wife are highly allergic to anything with corn and many sauces contain corn syrup or high fructose syrup (usually the same). I doubt that yours does, but just ordered a highly reviewed brine mix for brisket and had to throw it away.

I read the article in Forbes...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yahoo! Placed an order for the sampler pack.Thank you Max Good !

Comment

• Max Good
                        Max Good commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks!

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here