Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Needs A New Home: Auber 20 CFM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needs A New Home: Auber 20 CFM

I have an Auber 20 CFM blower. It works just fine with FireBoard Drive and many other PID's. I have used it perhaps 10 times over the years.

I'm happy to send it off to a new home if you are willing to pay the shipping costs.

Here's the Auber page on this particular fan for details. It was originally sold by FireBoard before they developed a better fan setup.

Snap-on Blower for Charcoal Smoker 20 CFM [BL-20] - $59.95 : Auber Instruments, Inc., Temperature control solutions for home and industry

Click image for larger version

Name:	fan - 1.jpeg
Views:	260
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	1120520

Add it to whatever you're getting for your secret Santa recipient?

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      if someone doesn't claim it shortly, that might be a good idea

Eric, what were ya usin it on, what cookers can it do, Brother?

I know only somewhere between Diddly, an Shite bout these; grasp th concept fully, never played with one...kinda a Hands-On guy, so wanted to pick yer brain, a bit...

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      I used it on the WSM 22. Worked pretty good, but the truth is that the WSM doesn't need it. It will also work just fine on most Kamados and Kettles .... will need an adapter for those things.

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah the only blower I have is the one I had on my trans am

Well, if this is still available I'd love to try it out.

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      Still available. Shoot me a private message and we can arrange for shipping and such.

Hook it up to your Honda fast a furious style!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      ROFL prob too much boost, Brother!

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr. Bones yeah probably have to have a boost controller and adjust the knock sensor, along with run higher octane gas...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here