Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISVA Finalist - Your Very Own Troutman !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISVA Finalist - Your Very Own Troutman !!

The ISVA (International Sous Vide Association) is conducting a contest for creative recipes that combine traditional barbecue with sous vide cooking. I went ahead and entered my recipe for Texas Style Medium Rare Sous Vide Que Brisket and was chosen as a finalist !!

Below is the website where voting is open to all. Soooo.....buddies.....guys and gals.....how about helping a poor brother out? Click on the website below, vote for yours truly and help Amazing Ribs expand our reach to other parts of the cooking community. I believe Meathead is one of the overall judges so join him and hopefully vote for one of your own....me !!!

Thanks for the consideration and wish me luck. Got some tough competition !!!

Done.

Never new about this site. Looking at the names of the board members, I recognized quite a few. Neat to see those names associated with this.

Thanks for the info - and good luck!
    Last edited by barelfly; June 29, 2020, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Vote has been cast.

You did the ribs right?

Comment

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        I think he's under the pseudo name of Mitch.

don't like hot-tubs, but I'll vote for a fellow Texan. Done.

Comment

• Ahumadora
        Ahumadora commented
        Editing a comment
        I also signed you up to receive the sous vide email

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        That there's jus Evil, amigo! Ahumadora !!!
        Also, damn funny, roflmao!
        Voted fer Steve, as well...strangely enuff, declined gittin on their SV mailin list, but hadda take care of th Home Team...
        On accounta why???
        We're from Texas!

• texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahumadora you better not...find yourself a lifetime subscription to oldfatmenintights.com coming to your door...

Done. Good luck.

Now I want some medium rare brisket.

Comment

Done. Man is there no stopping you?

Comment

I voted early. Can I vote often?

Comment

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            I think so !!!

• Craigar
            Craigar commented
            Editing a comment
            RichardCullip I have voted 5 times today. I will go back and try it some more after I get done with work.

Not a SV fan, but my vote is in. Good luck!

Comment

Good luck
            looks great

Comment

Done! You should also post that link in the "show us what you're cooking" thread somehow.

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone so far. Please tell your friends. Your 3 year old daughter is eligible. Grandpa from his rocker can still push buttons. You guys rock, thanks again !!!

Comment

Yeah, as some of ya know, I am also not a big fan of BBQ brew in a bag. But, my own Troutman, I cannot resist. Yeassir! Even though the cotton pickin thing is probably rigged.

PS. I did have to show great restraint for goin with the Wibs, but then I knew they were par-boiled, so no problemo.
                Last edited by FireMan; June 29, 2020, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Troutman
                  Troutman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks, I think that's a complement....I think

Good luck, Troutman!

Comment

I voted for the pastrami, right?

Just kidding! Best of luck!!!

Comment

• Troutman
                    Troutman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I've done that pastrami recipe, it is very good !!!

The vote is cast.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here