Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISVA Finalist - Your Very Own Troutman !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a reminder to vote early and vote often !!! Remember, if I win you guys win as well. This recipe was developed with the help and general knowledge found right here on AR. So we as a group get the notoriety, as well as one lucky member who votes will be eligible for the prize I receive if I do win. So keep those votes a comin' folks !!!!

Voting will end Sunday, July 5th so plenty of time to get 'em in !! Thanks AmazingRibs !!!

Comment

• BFlynn
      BFlynn commented
      Editing a comment
      Can i vote more than once?

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't say that you can nor will I say that you can't. Give it a try !!!!

I want a cut of the prize money. ;-)

Voted for you for everything but most innovative (that's the pastrami).

Comment

Done

Comment

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        This was #2, plus I added 3 more for good measure.

Voted. With the Pitmasters Club behind you I don't see how you couldn't win.

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        We all win brother !!

Voting done Troutman

Comment

Done! Good luck!

Comment

My vote is in!

Comment

Done!

Comment

I got you,good luck!!!

Comment

When I first read about SV brisket I was basically against it on general principles due to my Texas upbringing: "brisket should be smoked until done at 203* or thereabouts."

BUT, this concept has been creeping into my thoughts the last several months and I've been intrigued by a medium rare yet tender brisket to the point that I've been thinking of trying this. Your post may be the push I need to go ahead with this project.

Also, voted.

Comment

• Troutman
                  Troutman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's a long process, 52 hours of bath time, but it does yield some interesting results. I'm thinking about doing one over the holiday myself with a wagyu full packer wet aging in my fridg. Give it a try if you feel adventurous !!

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here