Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to get in the game maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to get in the game maybe?

Well its a start right?

Yep, I joined the KCBS four months ago. Getting ready to join the Florida BBQ Association as well.
    Welcome aboard! Do you plan on competing? It is a blast

Comment

Sweet, I hope to have the chance to go to the judging classes in KC this year while I'm up at the Chiefs games.

Comment

Jon Solberg what are you going to do with it?

Comment

Well for sure a judging class. Beyond that I don't really know.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
            Jerod Broussard commented
            Editing a comment
            You will get hooked....of course who am I to judge..hahahaha

Whether you cook or judge, the people are why I'm a lifetime member! I absolutely love being a BBQ Competitor, whether I lose or win (of course, winning is better)! The fellowship of cooks and the good will in the judging area, I've got lifetime friends through the shared passion of KCBS. It's an amazing thing!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here