Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a new cart for Big Green Egg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a new cart for Big Green Egg

The wooden cart that I’ve been using for my large BGE for a dozen years now, and refinished a few times is beyond repair. I’d like to find something made of metal and on wheels. I recall seeing some over the years, wandering through BBQ stores, but can’t now remember. I don’t really need a lot of storage or counter top space, my outdoor area has plenty of that, but do want something more than just the nest. Any recommendations?

Adrenaline barbeque sells a kamado cart. I am sure it is designed for their Kamado, but not sure if it would fit an egg.

Comment

BGE has a new design, but like everything else BGE it is expensive. You can add modules in the future.

Build your outdoor kitchen one step at a time with the Big Green Egg Modular Nest System! Start with an EGG Frame, then add to your custom EGG setup with Expansion Frames and a variety of beautiful and functional inserts. The inserts are standardized; all inserts fit all frame openings. You won’t believe all of the possibilities! EGGRead More »Modular Nest EGG Frame

Click image for larger version  Name:	A985A3E1-482C-4B79-B4D6-EDE8712EC9FD.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	77.0 KB ID:	704353

Comment

I think this is one that I saw somewhere, would like to see in person, am looking for local store

Comment

Good luck. I checked their dealer locater and found the closest stores were in Van Nuys and Fullerton.

Dealers Nearest You For Best Results Consider Using Chrome, Edge or FireFox As Your Browser

Comment

I am going to make a new table too. Once my buddies Dad is done with his cabin this winter, I am going to make a whole grill center for my Kamados.

A steel one would be nice too. I it would be nice to build my own though.

Comment

• pjlstrat
              pjlstrat commented
              Editing a comment
              I would love to do that Spinaker but nervous about keeping it outside here in the northeast.. Would you cover it?

• Spinaker
              Spinaker commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I would cover it. I cover my BGE now. With all the snow in the winter and rain in the spring, I think it is needed. My Teak Table is starting show its age, and I need more work room. @pjstrat

Besides the Big Green Egg modular system, the Ceramic Grill Store carries one.

Comment

Thanks, I ordered the one from Ceramic Grill Store, looks great!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here