Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SNS Kettles on back order - Now in Black, Gray is not an option anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNS Kettles on back order - Now in Black, Gray is not an option anymore.

I went to order my new kettle for the new house, unfortunately they are on back order until at least February 2022, and they are no longer available in SNS Gray....
    Attached Files

Interesting. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this with the members. We heard that they are experiencing supply chain issues, as so many companies are.

I hope they make a nice bright orange color one day. I'd be all over that!

Comment

• 70monte
        70monte commented
        Editing a comment
        If they ever make an orange one, I would definitely buy one. I probably should have bought a grey one before they quit making one.

Apparently the SNS travel kettle is unaffected. I ordered one this morning (because the MCS is strong) and it already shipped!

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        I need to do that, but I probably wouldn't need it until next summer so I am waiting.

Same here. I was trying to wait, but MCS got the better of me.

Comment

The grey ones have now become collectables!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here