Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PK Service Also Rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PK Service Also Rocks

During assembly there were two parts that were defective. It was a plastic knob that snapped while hand tightening and the vent tube thumb screw receiver wasn't seated correctly.

They helped me with the warranty fulfillment and shipped the new parts all in the same day. Just wanted to give them a shout out here!

Do not own a PK, but have heard nothing but good things about the company.

Comment

They’ve been very helpful. Still can’t get them to redesign their coal basket add on though :-)

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
        ComfortablyNumb commented
        Editing a comment
        Perhaps Attjack is on their design team. ;-)

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        No, If I was on the design team you would have a Santa Maria attachment, rotisserie, and a new charcoal basket.

• ComfortablyNumb
        ComfortablyNumb commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like a 'what if' to me.

The best customer service is the service you don't need.
      Happy grilling to you.
      Last edited by bbqLuv; February 8, 2021, 06:46 PM.

Comment

The best customer service is KBQ Mine arrived with some damage caused by the shipper. I sent him an email on a Saturday morning and got a phone call from him within an hour.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here