Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm the Victim!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jake T, just to be clear, you are the perp and your wife is the victim in this case! Get it done fast. One cook and she will be happy.

Comment

A PK360 is on my wish list too.

Comment

The sin is not upgrading to Pellet Grill.
        NO PBR for YOU.

Comment

• JakeT
          JakeT commented
          Editing a comment
          haha, I used to have a rectec!

"Forgiveness??" We're enablers! Congrats on the new addition!

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Isn’t it supposed to be.....Washingtonfootballteamfan1311?
          Last edited by Panhead John; January 27, 2021, 01:36 PM.

That is as good as it gets when you are victimized!

Comment

You'd better not burn the meat that first cook.

Also, might I suggest arranging for some flowers, chocolate and wine/champagne to accompany its delivery? You can even share those with her!

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            You are brilliant sir! Don’t forget the hot dogs! Huskee

• JakeT
            JakeT commented
            Editing a comment
            Huskee, it did arrive yesterday but I haven't had a chance to open the box. I did "prep" her in a small way on Sunday night while we were having a glass of wine.

"Hey don't you think something like this grill would look better right there on the deck?"

"Yeah that would look good!"

Upon arrival she laughed and accused me of being sly.

I'd say I came out unscathed..so far.

Congrats! The 360 is a real nice cooker. Rock solid, and way better than a kettle. Nice upgrade!

Comment

• JakeT
            JakeT commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Henrik, I'll be posting pics of the assembly and first cook!

Huskee ‘s idea of chocolates, flowers etc. accompanying the first cook would be an outstanding touch. Mebbee even put on a clean white t-shirt with a tie er sumthin.

Comment

You made a good choice, I've had one a couple years. doing a slab of Baby backs as we speak. I got grill greats on it, make's the best steak. carry on.

Comment

• Panhead John
              Panhead John commented
              Editing a comment
              My grill grates are great!

• JakeT
              JakeT commented
              Editing a comment
              I did not go for the grill grates yet but who knows...Valentine's day isn't too far off and butterflied ribeyes in the shape of a heart often appear at my local butcher!

Good Choice! I will be using my PK 360 the next two days, chicken thighs tomorrow and 2 inch prime rib eyes the following day. And, because it is a PK a little snow in the forecast is no concern, that thick aluminum is awesome for winter cooking.

Comment

• JakeT
              JakeT commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds like a great couple of days!!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here