Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My New PK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New PK

I bought a PK Grill yesterday and assembled it today. I was looking for something portable (I have an XL Big Green EGG) and am looking to participate in a few streak cook off this year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PK.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	795898
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PK2.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	795899
    Last edited by BGWolf; January 25, 2020, 07:05 PM.

Looks good! Fire that son of a gun up and make some grub!

Comment

Jealous. I plan to buy one soon. Dad had one when I was growing up.

Comment

Nice acquisition, I like that cart better than the original for portability. I see you got the Grill Grates as well, I have them on mine and like the grill marks and the way you can just lift the food off the grate. I think you'll be pleased with your decision.

Comment

Congrats. Used most mine just the other day for some chicken wings. It’s a nice little grill.

Comment

Groovy. I like the off road tires.

Comment

Congrats! Maybe more important that what are you going to cook first on it, what are you going to put in that drink holder first??

Comment

Congrats! I’ve been ogling that exact combination, we’ll see if I pull the trigger this year. Love the foldable stand. So, whatcha cooking first on it?

Comment

Congrats. A PK is on my short MCS list.

Comment

Lookin good!

Comment

The PK is a great steak and chop cooking machine! I really like the TX version for portability.

Congratulations!

Comment

You will love it. I got a PK last fall and its become my fave grill by a mile.

Comment

Awesome, pretty envious right now!

Comment

The old school model, yup that's a steak cookin' machine for sure.

Comment

Woo hoo!!! Fire her up!!

Comment

• BBQPhil
                                BBQPhil commented
                                Editing a comment
                                That's the grill Aaron Franklin raves about in his new book on steaks.

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here