Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$577 PK360 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$577 PK360 today

I just pulled the trigger. I cannot wait for it to come in.
    For anyone else that might be waiting to pull the trigger, this is what got me.
    Ace hardware - 15% off black friday/cyber monday sale on anything. Plus, if you shop via rakuten, they will give you another 15% cash back. You sign into rakuten, then go to the ace website from rakuten.
    You do not get the money right away, but you do get it eventually. This brought my total price of the PK360 to $577 (not including additional credit card points, or tax)
    I hope this helps someone else pull the trigger if they were thinking about it. If you want to sign up for rakuten you can use my link as well
    I love getting Cash Back and think you will too! Join for free and get +10%.

Last edited by jm2080; December 2, 2019, 02:20 PM.

Congrats on the new rig!

Comment

Congrats on the new toy.

Comment

Wow, $577 is lowest I've seen for a PK360. Great pull!! I bought mine a few years ago and you'll love it. My favorite and practically only, by far, grill I've ever cooked on. Lot of advice on AR (as I'm sure you know) on grilling/queing on this bad boy.

Welcome to the club.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here