Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portable Grills (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portable Grills (?)

Crossed my eyeballs today. An amusing look from those that think they know the art

Click image for larger version

Name:	2B5A615F-3D34-49A8-AAA8-6A056B854613.jpeg
Views:	189
Size:	254.9 KB
ID:	992442Click image for larger version

Name:	6E557F04-7A60-4797-9424-613F360CBEB4.jpeg
Views:	173
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	992441Click image for larger version

Name:	77838202-DFC1-40C8-88BC-7D4967169BA9.jpeg
Views:	177
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	992440 A lot of junk shown in that article. For charcoal I like my smokey joe with carry case. ($30 on CL). For propane, my Charbroil Grill2Go. ($95 @ Menards). Way better cooking for much less cost.

Comment

Had a smokey joe when I car camped. Hard to beat, used it at home too.

Comment

C4

Transform your culinary creations with Big Poppa Smokers! Elevate every dish with our premium sauces, winning rubs, top-notch accessories and high quality smokers. Your food just got better with Big Poppa Smokers – where flavor meets perfection. Unleash the chef in you and savor the difference

Comment

I used to have the Weber portable grill and I loved that thing. It got lost, stolen or grew legs when I left college. Part of me hopes it’s on some college kid’s porch it Iowa City, still cranking out burgers and dogs, while having Bush Light dumped all over it to kill the grease fires. Ahhhhhh the memories.

Comment

For hunting season this year to avoid restaurants and eating out (and Covid exposure) when I went to SD I purchased a portable Napoleon Grill. Worked like a champ. Was a fun little grill for sure and came with a griddle insert too.

Napoleon TravelQ PRO285 Propane Gas Grill.

(Couldn't figure out how to put a pic from the internet to show you the grill).
            Last edited by Sweaty Paul; February 19, 2021, 08:05 PM.

Comment

In the late 70s I was managing a Jack in the Box restaurant and won a hibachi that came in a heatproof carrying case with the JitB logo on the outside. I've still got it, but I think I only used it once.

Comment

As Polarbear777 displayed, I have my eye on the C4. It is manufactured by a Pit member M Grills . As I scale things down in my life I am really drawn to this steak champion & its efficiency & power. Maybe it’s a dream, we shall see.

Comment

• DavidNorcross
                  DavidNorcross commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Those cookers are built like tanks.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here