Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keveri H1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keveri H1?

I stumbled across this cooker while looking at which grill to buy next. A little expensive but if the fit and finish is first rate then not so much. It appears to be a relatively new company so there are not many reports from owners. Their claim of using up to 80% less charcoal seems too good to be true, but the highly insulated cabinet could contribute to decreased charcoal usage. There are many features that look very well thought out.
    A search on AR turned up no matches. But I thought I'd put the question out there just in case. TIA

Any pictures

Comment

Welcome to the grilling revolution. Keveri H1 is a new barbecue concept designed to change the way you grill. Live the experience of having a professional grill, a wood-fired oven, a smoker, a high-temperature grilling oven, and a pizza oven all in one and perfect for your home.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by STEbbq; May 27, 2022, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

• Norteno
          Norteno commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Ron.

Welcome from the California Delta. Interesting cooker. I have never heard of them.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Maybe Max Good is interested in reviewing it.

Comment

• Norteno
              Norteno commented
              Editing a comment
              That would be great. I wonder how the process of getting it in Max's hands would work?

• Max Good
              Max Good commented
              Editing a comment
              I saw this at an HPBExpo a few years ago. I agree it's interesting. My test schedule is jam packed currently. Maybe down the road.....
              Last edited by Max Good; May 29, 2022, 10:48 AM.

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Greetings from NW Oregon

Comment

It's a $1300 cabinet smoker that claims to handle temps over 700°, and is slightly larger than a Backwoods Chubby.

I don't know anything about the company making these, but their site doesn't give much detail on how it's constructed. It looks to be double walled, but there is no mention of insulation. The webpage is full of buzz words but lacking in details.

Now, none of this means that it is not a quality cooker, but given the price point, and the lack of details, I would proceed cautiously. In fact Keveri themselves warn that if you use this in a closed space you will needing help.

** "In closed spaces, professional extraction is required."

I'm sure none of that helps you one tiny bit, so I'll close with,
                  Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

• Norteno
                    Norteno commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for your comments. "Caution" is my middle name. As you said, lots of claims.

• LA Pork Butt
                    LA Pork Butt commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That was my thought about the Chubby.

• FireMan
                    FireMan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Professional extraction may be required! Whut the H are we talkin bout. Whut are we extracting that we may need a perfessional to do it? Holy moly Andy,!!

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

I asked Keveri for build specifications on the H1 and received this reply today:

"The inside build of the Keveri H1 is 304 Stainless Steel. It has a double-walled 1-inch thick insulation system, allowing it to reach up to 900F with unmatched stability, and in a completely safe environment. If you touch any of the outside walls, it won’t burn you. The thickness of the steel is 19 gauge."

Comment

• RonB
                      RonB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Welcome to The Pit.

Welcome fr Cincy Ohio !

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Be sure to show us what you are cookin!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here