Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Napoleon Pro 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Napoleon Pro 22

I have been bitten by MCS after reading about the PK300 on this site, while picking up some pellets for my Traeger I saw this Napoleon Pro 22 in a scratch and dent sale at my local Canadian Tire store, it was $100 off so I bought it. I used it tonight to cook cheese burgers and it worked surprisingly well, my wife liked the finished product. I was surprised how quickly it got to 700F during the first firing. I thinking this may/could replace my Primo XL at least that is what I told my wife.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BCAFA12B-A09D-424B-B6DF-58190D0B1A51.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	204.9 KB
ID:	1274560 Click image for larger version

Name:	B9E120B9-C4B5-4F4E-9BF3-75D5DFEEB664.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	1274561

Nice looking grill. Nice cover story too. 👍🤣

Comment

• Argoboy
      Argoboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I have found the Primo XL to be a bit too big for our needs and I have been unable to get it to 700F to cook pizza. This one got to 700F in no time, I will try cooking pizza on it next.

Luv it! Nice burgers 🍔 🔥🔥🔥♥️🐿

Comment

Nice burgers, enjoy the new cooker

Comment

I looked at this cooker but went in another direction at the time, it will be interesting to hear your opinion.

Comment

Good deal all around. Personally, I just really like Napoleon as a company, their products & what they do.

Comment

Enjoy your new cooker.

Comment

Naaaa. Primo is still the better smoker. Not only because more capacity, but also because of efficiency. It will have to be VERY cold before the Primo cannot maintain a steady temp.

BUT the Primo is awful at direct heat grilling. I get a lot of flashover problems. If I keep the lid open, the fire runs away on me and cremates whatever I am trying to cook. But if I close the lid to tame the fire, opening it again is fraught with peril.

So you NEED BOTH! One for long low and slow, and one for direct hot and fast!

That is my story anyway. And I am gonna stick to it

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here