Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Side Infrared Burner Wind Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side Infrared Burner Wind Screen

My Napoleon Prestige Pro 500 comes with an IR side burner. One issue I've had with it is wind. We regularly get 10-15 mph winds off the ocean, which plays havoc with the exposed side burner. By accident, I found that Napoleon has an accessory for this! The link below is to a US-based company that sells it - I did not try the retailer I bought the grill from, but probably any Napoleon dealer could get it, with cheaper shipping than I am paying.

It does come with skewers, but I have little interest in those. I have tried those cheap camp stove panels, but they are pretty awkward. Hoping this really helps.

Napoleon 71301/71302 Side Burner Windshield with Skewer Rack - Grill Collection

On a normal day it’s 15 mph here. Fortunately I have moved my Nappy into my garage. I only sorta stick it just a bit out the door almost. That is a cool accessory though. Love that IR side burner BTW.

Comment

UPDATE: Well, this did not work out. The product is "out of stock" with no date for when it will be "in stock". this seems accurate across the few places I found that sell it online. I cancelled my order - gonna try calling the retailer that sells Napoleon here and see what they say.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here