Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Napoleon Phantom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Napoleon Phantom

Never had nor have I ever cooked on one of these, but thought this was worth posting. This channel is a go to for me.

Nice sear burner.

Comment

I wuz gonna buy one of those, but when I went to the store, it had disappeared...

Comment

Yup, I love that IR side burner. What I know now & regret is going with the Rogue (3 burner) & not the 4 with the rear IR. Very cool grill.

Comment

This "new" line appears to be between the regular Prestige line and the Prestige Pro line. In fact, I can't quite tell the difference between the regular Prestige, the Prestige Pro and this Phantom line other than the Black matt trim - and the price is less than the Pro, but more then the Regular.

The cart is the same as the regular Prestige, versus the Pro (no pull out draw for the propane tank, no shelves, the right side shelf does not have the hidden cutting board/ice bucket). The warming rack is a bit strange shaped (made to hold chicken legs vertically), and the grates are called stainless cast versus pure stainless on the pro and just cast on the non-Pro. The Phantom has the same lighted dials, burner ignition and internal lights as the Pro.

In summary, from a performance standpoint, I would think the main difference are the grates. And price point. Napoleon's web site doesn't really give a compare tool, so getting to see it a dealer might reveal more.
          Last edited by GolfGeezer; April 23, 2021, 02:39 PM. Reason: Updated after further poking around.

Comment

I reached out to them but no response yet.
            Last edited by Max Good; April 23, 2021, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here