Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hasty Bake Scratch & Dent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasty Bake Scratch & Dent

No Financial interest...., but this came across my facebook feed today.

The annual scratch and dent sale is approaching next weekend, here in Tulsa. I have walked thru the store on previous years' sales, and not noticed any damage to the items being sold, but didn't look super close either. Basically just browsing.

Anyway, I've been considering picking up a "Ranger", as I typically am cooking for just me and don't really need the "Legacy". Could use the space the extra space on the front porch, ya know...

They say, up to 40% off. Will take phone orders, and ship. 08-31 thru 09-02.

Shopping event in Tulsa, OK, United States by Hasty Bake Charcoal Grills on Thursday, August 31 2017 with 177 people interested and 49 people going.

Thanx for the warning. I wouldn't want to make a hasty decision.

Comment

Are you asking for permission or telling us what you are going to do. Regardless, the word from us is YES!

Comment

Just sharing the info, so others who may be considering a HB might save a few $$$. They aren't exactly inexpensive, and 40% could be a sizeable chunk of change. I've been saving for a motorcycle, and not sure I want to decrease those funds by much. Though, a good enough deal might convince me to delay getting the ride...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here