Wife wanted to bake some pumpkins for pumpkin pie.
So I just fired up the Legacy to grill burgers for lunches and dinners.
Told her to prep them, and I will bake them for her on the HB.
Took off burgers, and put in 2 small splits of black cherry on top of the lit coals.
Put pumpkins, on a sheet, into the HB.
HB stayed @350 for the 40 minutes.
Probed tender @205.
Wife was pleasantly surprised, hopefully pumpkin pie soon.
22” Blue Weber Kettle with SnS insert
Kamado Joe Jr with Kick Ash Basket
Char-Broil Smartchef Tru Infrared Gasser
Anovo Hot Tub Time Machine with Custom Hot Tub
Yep. I usually jab em a few times with a knife or fork, rub with a neutral oil and sprinkle on a bit of salt. Butternut squash too. Actually I use butternut squash in my pumpkin pie just as often.
Comment