Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hey, can you cook this big piece of meat for us, whenever?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the perfect Christmas gift for Jerod.. A set of rechargeable batteries for his Maverick. Man, that thing is running like 24/7. Think its time to invest in Duracell and B&B charcoal.

Comment

No way man. These babies last forever. Over 1 1/2 years, with the receiver being left on for days (forgot to turn it off twice), before I had to change any batteries.

131 internal....entering "Why do I have to cook this far, land."

Going to crack the lid and get to 300+. Got the Camrbo warming up with a pan of hot water.
      Last edited by Jerod Broussard; December 24, 2014, 11:34 AM.

Comment

NOW, I am sitting at 132. Thermo position snaffoo, too much smoke in my eyes.

Got it on the grate, then I will pan it. Cooker pushing 324+
        Last edited by Jerod Broussard; December 24, 2014, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Got it panned in a 300 degree oven. Pan won't fit in the PBC (math lesson from a past cook). As soon as she reaches temp, I'm going to put some butter on top, stick in the Cambro, and deliver.Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010022.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	43747

Comment

Nice color on the exterior.

Comment

Whew, yeh, I would have liked a little darker, but man, this thing was a beast to get to 155. I can't wait to cook one to 125.

Got the melted butter poured over it, and it is in the Cambro waiting for the OK to deliver.

Comment

That's good looking and a perfectly good tie job

Comment

Look at that!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here