Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC in the news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBC in the news

Looks like PBC is on the verge of hitting it big! 2M in revenue... not too shabby.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sap/2014...le-innovation/

This is great news. Noah is a class act and I am very happy to see that his company has taken off like this. He makes a heck of a product,keeps it here in the USA, and has great customer service. I have never failed to get an email response from him and in a timely manner. God bless him and all his endeavors going forward! A real American hero.

Comment

Maybe I should send a note, could probably get them in to test out at some Sam's Clubs...Some people don't want to go that route though.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        Maybe I should send a note, could probably get them in to test out at some Sam's Clubs...Some people don't want to go that route though.

I can mention to Noah if you like. What locations would be involved and how much inventory would be needed?

Comment

Depends, they can always do a test in just a few stores, if it goes well they can ramp up as quick as they want. I think it would be a great addition to all of the nonsense they've got in there now. Put a dozen in the store and smoke up some pork to sample and you're on your way.

Comment

So happy for Noah. After doing a "big" cookout for a Down's Syndrome fundraiser last November for some friends last November, I have probably sold four or five of these myself. Noah is extremely responsive, spot on with his tips, and makes an absolutely marvelous product. I don't think there is a single review on Amazon less than 5 stars. I wish him well.

Comment

If my math skills serve me correctly that may equate to 7,000 PBCs sold? Wow. If Noah could develop a similarly efficient model that was more horizontal than vertical I'd be in.

Comment

Glad I got my order in before this story was published. Should have the box on my doorstep in two days!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                Rubs Promo
                Meat-Up in Memphis