Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC in the news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBC in the news

Looks like PBC is on the verge of hitting it big! 2M in revenue... not too shabby.

The practice of cooking with fire began over 250,000 years ago.  I wonder if our ancient ancestors would be surprised to learn how this simple act of survival has evolved into a quintessential backyard activity and a booming industry? According to a recent Hearth, Patio and Barbeque Association (HPBA) report, 80 [...]

This is great news. Noah is a class act and I am very happy to see that his company has taken off like this. He makes a heck of a product,keeps it here in the USA, and has great customer service. I have never failed to get an email response from him and in a timely manner. God bless him and all his endeavors going forward! A real American hero.

Comment

Maybe I should send a note, could probably get them in to test out at some Sam's Clubs...Some people don't want to go that route though.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        Maybe I should send a note, could probably get them in to test out at some Sam's Clubs...Some people don't want to go that route though.

I can mention to Noah if you like. What locations would be involved and how much inventory would be needed?

Comment

Depends, they can always do a test in just a few stores, if it goes well they can ramp up as quick as they want. I think it would be a great addition to all of the nonsense they've got in there now. Put a dozen in the store and smoke up some pork to sample and you're on your way.

Comment

So happy for Noah. After doing a "big" cookout for a Down's Syndrome fundraiser last November for some friends last November, I have probably sold four or five of these myself. Noah is extremely responsive, spot on with his tips, and makes an absolutely marvelous product. I don't think there is a single review on Amazon less than 5 stars. I wish him well.

Comment

If my math skills serve me correctly that may equate to 7,000 PBCs sold? Wow. If Noah could develop a similarly efficient model that was more horizontal than vertical I'd be in.

Comment

Glad I got my order in before this story was published. Should have the box on my doorstep in two days!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here