Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what finally showed up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what finally showed up!

Kudos to Amazon logistics for delivering on time and in the time frame they promised... About an hour to assemble and now we wait for the weather to change so that the fire ban will go away.. Just an FYI, if you were to buy the orange one, OKJ doesn't have touchup paint...
    Attached Files

Really happy for you! Glad it all worked out ok…..love that orange color! Here’s to hoping for more rain

Comment

What a Beautiful unit! Something that nice it will be a long time before and scuffs happen anyway!
      Here's To a long and healthy life with that beaut!!

Comment

• tstalafuse
        tstalafuse commented
        Editing a comment
        RiverJeff, If it isn't scuffs it would be stains and soot... I would have gotten the black one if it had been on sale like this one was just so I could do the touch up with off the shelf products..

Sweet!

Comment

Nice cooker. I’m liking that orange paint job. Here’s to you enjoying many years of cooks with it.

Comment

• tstalafuse
          tstalafuse commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, I am a die hard Denver Bronco fan, so it belongs here...

I am kinda digging that Safety Cone Orange, haha! Looks great, and glad you finally got it after the long wait. Stinks that you can't use it right now...

Comment

• tstalafuse
          tstalafuse commented
          Editing a comment
          jfmorris That is NOT Safety Cone Orange! It is a most spectacular Denver Bronco Orange...

• Bogy
          Bogy commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh you city slickers! That is not the color of some so-called football team or a safety cone. That is obviously Allis-Chalmers orange. An easily obtained color in hi-temp. I know several guys who would buy mine in a heartbeat because it matches their tractors.

• tstalafuse
          tstalafuse commented
          Editing a comment
          Bogy As long as the Allis-Chalmers' color is pantone 1595c, it is a perfect match..

Congrats on the addition to your OJB family!
        Last edited by Sid P; May 31, 2022, 12:38 PM. Reason: For PJ

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Sid, I just remembered, Tim bought the regular size Bronco last month when they were on sale for $269.. he’s been in the family a month now. He joins Uncle Bob as owners of both sizes.

Great view in the picture!
        Happy For You

Comment

• tstalafuse
          tstalafuse commented
          Editing a comment
          The view comes with the price of $ and the occasional wild fire... Although, only a beach view would make me move.

Man to have that beauty and not be able to use it? The ultimate bummer. Maybe if all the Pitmasters pray for rain? Well at the least I will. 🤞🤞

Comment

Oh happy day!!!!

Comment

Ooo... Thats nice! Looks like it just drove itself right up your driveway. Enjoy!

Comment

• tstalafuse
              tstalafuse commented
              Editing a comment
              Surprisingly, it pretty much did.

That's a gorgeous rig. Love the color.

Comment

Looks good love the color. Now let's all do a rain dance for tstalafuse

Comment

So you need a rainy day so you can finally cook? Darned if you don't, danged if you do!

Comment

• tstalafuse
                  tstalafuse commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Unfortunately, we need more than just one.. 30 inches of snow two weekends ago and we are still in a burn ban...

Nice color.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here