Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother’s Day: My wife asked for ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mother’s Day: My wife asked for ....

a Bloody Mary bar with breakfast.

Click image for larger version  Name:	BBB52ED9-D88A-4B13-B0B5-8238F8DB6BF1.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	4.04 MB ID:	498991

That reminds me.....I bet my wife would LOVE a mojito! Better start making the simple syrup now

Comment

Dang, Brother!
      I could wake up to that, all week long!!!
      Bet th Missus was Happy!

Comment

Mr. Bones if I woke up to that all week long, I’d never make it to work! Yep, she’s enjoying a Bloody Mary, bacon, fresh berries and some fry bread ... sitting in the sunshine out back

Comment

PS if you want a great Bloody Mary, but you don’t want to F’ around with all the seasoning, etc ..... Dmitri’s is the best seasoning mix I’ve ever found. It’s on par with the best Bloody Mary’s I’ve ever had in a bar.

Comment

I bought Stacy an Italian Heather for the yard (she loves Mother’s Day plants) ..... Click image for larger version

Name:	C08B37CC-DD11-4960-BDC2-E484E98338B8.jpeg
Views:	110
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	499050
            Click image for larger version

Name:	35E11B5F-AB35-42D1-887C-FAED60610349.jpeg
Views:	107
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	499051Click image for larger version

Name:	8F62E558-1BC2-4F5A-A9EB-7E1DAF6D351C.jpeg
Views:	101
Size:	168.1 KB
ID:	499052

Comment

Nice work brother. Come to think of it. I need a drink. Dinner is at 2pm here. Eh oh...

Comment

• ecowper
                ecowper commented
                Editing a comment
                Dinner is at four here .... tri-tip, salmon, capellini with an olive oil sauce, puréed root vegetables, avocado and corn relish for the salmon

Ha. Tri tip here too. Pepperonata, shrimp, lobster and roasted new taters in olive oil.

Comment

• ecowper
                ecowper commented
                Editing a comment
                That sounds awesome

My wife Emalie loves bloody Mary’s as well. Wish I had thought of that, all she got from me was a Gucci purse she’s been promised (so much for my new vertical smoker).

Comment

• ecowper
                ecowper commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m sure Emalie won’t be upset with that Gucci purse

• EdF
                EdF commented
                Editing a comment
                Discretion is the better part of valor. You did well!

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                I bout my ex a Gucci watch in Vegas. I wish I had tat back, the watch I mean.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here