Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camp Brisket Trip Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camp Brisket Trip Report

Great trip report with some interesting info.

Read about my visit to Camp Brisket 2020 at Texas A&M University. It's a long read, but it's the closest thing to actually being there--just BYO brisket!

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

This was a fantastic weekend at TAMU. People there from Norway, South Korea, Australia among other places. If you are interested in attending, you have to belong to Foodways of Texas. We found out most of the folks in this class had been members for at least five years.

PS: I filmed the Life as a Pitmaster talk on my ipad.

Comment

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello and belated welcome. You have been here since the beginning and it says this is your first post? It’s great to hear from you.

Absolutely fantastic! What a huge amount of effort to make such a nice write-up. Thank you so much for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by NikonDancer View Post
        This was a fantastic weekend at TAMU. People there from Norway, South Korea, Australia among other places. If you are interested in attending, you have to belong to Foodways of Texas. We found out most of the folks in this class had been members for at least five years.

PS: I filmed the Life as a Pitmaster talk on my ipad.
        Awesome that you got to attend. After 4 or 5 years of trying I was selected for this January which is now supposed to happen this summer. I want to give their BBQ Summer Camp a try as well. Hoping 5th times a charm there.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here