Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday bbq class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday bbq class

Just another bbq class somewhere down South.
    Attached Files

That's one class I would never skip!

Comment

Dude....yer killin me....

Comment

Love that fat cap on the pork chops! That's the way it should look.

Comment

• 58limited
          58limited commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. I wish I had a good butcher near me, store bought chops are over trimmed and have very little fat left on them. A nicely rendered band of fat on a chop is my favorite part.

• Backroadmeats
          Backroadmeats commented
          Editing a comment
          Can't agree more.. I do custom processing so the people buy the halves and quarter by hanging weight then don't want and fat on the steaks or chops.. I try to explain to them that you pay the same price for the fat as you do the meat.. leave it on and trim off at the table.. but few listen.. the problem is most people don't know how to cook a good pork chop or steak!!

Beautiful!

Comment

I know its been said before, but you are livin' the life, making pits and teaching bbq...

Comment

• Ahumadora
            Ahumadora commented
            Editing a comment
            Not all silver Spoons here. Argentina is on the brink of default (again).

A few more sent to me.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ah guy you make it look it all so easy.

Comment

• Ahumadora
              Ahumadora commented
              Editing a comment
              Nothing hard about SPOG on a big hunk of shin bane and meat the smoke it to 205F.
              The smell was incredible coming off it. True beefy madness.

Man.

Comment

Fantastic job, keep on preachin th good word, Brother!

Comment

Respect.

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm. I have no words.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here