Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

900 for the 29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

900 for the 29th

98% sure I have the contract (waiting on signature) as head pitmaster for a large event at the US embassy here in Buenos Aires.
    Catering will be done by EAT catering and they are going to rent 2 of my pit trailers and provide me with assistants for the cook.
    Eat is the #1 catering in Argentina (catered the G20 here last year). Also helps that I know the owner personally as I sold him a 24" pit 3 years ago and built a 12 x 6 meter garage for him.
    Guess the Ambassador from San Antonio liked the brisket I made there a few weeks ago.
    Going to be making Brisket, pulled pork, baby back ribs and italian sausage.
    I will try and guide them on getting some other sides like beans, corn bread pickles and sweet onions.

Very cool! Happy for you man! 👍👍👍. 🕶

Comment

Excellent!!!

Comment

Great!

How much would you charge to cater my next birthday party? There will be two people there unless my wife can find a way to get out of it...

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Henrik is your man for small events after his last pics...

Good luck getting the signature. My tax dollars at work again!

Comment

Sweet, I love big cooks. I have two for sure in November. A wedding for 150 the first weekend, then the Whitehouse fall extravaganza for 500 the next weekend. Several smaller ones between now and then.

Comment

texastweeter you better start training then. I get up at 5am each day, run for 5 seconds to the fridge, (about the same time I am out of breath). Take a big bite out of a block of beef tallow, wash it down with old coca cola. Then straight into my excercise routine. Stand in front of the mirror and suck my gut in and puff my chest out 4-5 times before letting letting it slide back to it's natural state. Not easy being a pitmaster!!
            Last edited by Ahumadora; June 13, 2019, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• texastweeter
              texastweeter commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol, not my first rodeo. Been doing it for years. Last 2 I posted here. Helped Eddie Dean BBQ (went to high school with his son) prep for the Bush inauguration. Mind if I give you some pointers on your training regime?

• texastweeter
              texastweeter commented
              Editing a comment
              After biting a chunk of tallow, render it and liberally rub all over, it's great for the complexion. Wash it down with bourbon, not cola. Powder your crotch with damnation rub (helps prevent against chaffing). Then run back to the bedroom and give your wife the best 17 seconds of her life. Be sure to hydrate liberally with bourbon the entire time.

• holehogg
              holehogg commented
              Editing a comment
              That exercise works well for me "stomach in chest out" repeat 4 to 5 times

Wow, that's great, Ahumadora . Congrats!

Kathryn

Comment

You continue to be the Man!!!

Comment

That cook will give you bragging right's for the future. Be careful not to over exercise.

Comment

Told the catering to pre order 3 briskets to test out what the meat supplier would send. These must be export, being stamped "brisket" here. I will go Tuesday and give them a pnce over and show the cooks how to trim them.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here