Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Argy bbq class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argy bbq class

Heres some pics to grease up your computer with from the bbq class in Buenos aires today.
    Attached Files

Whoooaaaa that looks awesome!!!!

Comment

That. Looks. Super.

Comment

"Got on board a southbound
        Seven-forty-seven
        Didn't think before deciding
        What to do...."

Comment

Now that looks good!!

Comment

I don’t know what happened. You said grease up my computer an....an...an...and all I could see was smudges of meat. 🕶

Comment

Wow! I would like to come attend your class! Or better yet, help you "grade" the students!

Comment

• Ahumadora
                Ahumadora commented
                Editing a comment
                I made pork belly burnt ends with Meatheads bacon recipe. Doused in honey,peach jam and fruit juice. Didn't even get a pic they where going down so fast!! Damm they where good.
                Going to work on perfecting this recipe. Figure Will do the same but add jalapeño as well then roll them in smashed up nacho chips to finish them.

My boss seems to have a thing for South America for vacations (I think maybe his grandfather made a good business somewhere there). He was going to Argentina that year. I told him to look for you! Or at least for Argentinian Q.

Comment

Glorious.

Comment

Wow! Thats a lotta meat!!! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Ahumadora
                    Ahumadora commented
                    Editing a comment
                    about 120lbs I cooked yesterday. Always over do the amount. No one goes hungry at my class

• Spinaker
                    Spinaker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I bet not! Ahumadora

Click image for larger version

Name:	41897984_2160323144215725_6502141076629880832_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=e4d78e4068a5f9f5924c4c8f0d0bbd5d&oe=5C229F69.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	567859Click image for larger version

Name:	42118528_2160323187549054_4540471616663977984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=83442c9272dbb7bd83076fa74d11c38d&oe=5C245EAB.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	567860Click image for larger version

Name:	41992008_10217345282489265_5169031756786958336_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=6411ddd6f484a25a8ddaf711201cfeac&oe=5C1D58A8.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	567861
                  A few more pics. The lamb turned out spectacular! Nice n pink inside, so flavorful!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• DeusDingo
                    DeusDingo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    oh my...that brisket picture is amazing!

Amazing -- how many people were you feeding?

Comment

• Ahumadora
                    Ahumadora commented
                    Editing a comment
                    25 guests I always make extra to freeze and use for bribing my suppliers

Makin me Hungry! nice

Comment

Please, stop. Hehehe. I'm going to talk to da boss so as we need to fly back to BA for a little visit. Soon!

Comment

• Ahumadora
                      Ahumadora commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Come on down and I will whip something up.

My education focused on watermelons and bottles of vodka (and a dash of vitalis). I guess getting that associates in mixology was a tactical error on my part.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here