Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ in the Carolinas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ in the Carolinas

Browsing the "Things To Do In Charlotte" in today's Charlotte Observer, the word "Barbecue" leapt right off the page! Let's get a gang and check it out! Event is at 6 PM Tuesday June 13. Who's in? Location is Myers Park library.

Join Dr. Tom Hanchett from the Levine Museum of the New South and Dan the Pig Man as we taste test some delicious BBQ and discuss the history and preparation of Carolina BBQ.Registration is recommended. Please call the branch at 704-416-5800 or register online at cmlibrary.org.

I'll be in Salt Lake City next week! 🙁

Comment

Originally posted by scottranda View Post
      I'll be in Salt Lake City next week! 🙁
      Jeez scottranda, you're letting work (I presume) interfere with your passions.

Comment

• scottranda
        scottranda commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, work. But I'm in Asheville for fun right now! Im cooking over a fire pit tonight!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here