Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today I met Tuffy Stone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I met Tuffy Stone...

Late last night, I saw on Twitter that Tuffy Stone was going to be in Kannapolis, NC which is a little north of Charlotte. My wife, son, and I didn't have any plans, so we went! It was a BBQ competition called Jiggy with the Piggy (KCBS competition). 75 teams or so. And a cooking demonstration with Tuffy. So, we got there and walked around to all the different vendors and BBQ teams. Then, at 11am, we went to Tuffy's demonstration. He came out and shook a few hands and took some pictures.

He demonstrated how to prepare a pork tenderloin with a celery seed rub and cream cheese and jalapeño stuffing. I didn't get to taste it, but it looked good!

Here are some pictures which I took including a Tuffy selfie.
    Attached Files

Awesome! Great pics and story!

Comment

Dem are some KLEEEEEEN PITS! Yet another reason I won't compete.

Comment

Very cool! That's only about an hour from where I live in Kernersville, NC.

Comment

Pretty Dang Cool!!!

Comment

Fun Stuff.

Comment

The more pics we have of you, the better lookin you get. Your wife was right. But, I still like the pig better.

Comment

• scottranda
                scottranda commented
                Editing a comment
                I've been told I have a beautiful face for radio.

You can see his introduction on Facebook. Look up "Smithfield" which is the pork food brand. He did a Facebook live.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here