Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Thermometer from Chris Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razor
    commented on 's reply
    You guys must have something wrong with your spellchecks; https://combustion.inc/?kolid=1HSMHV

• mgaretz
    replied
    Thanks everyone! Hit my 25! You guys are the best!

Leave a comment:

• kjbarth
    replied
    Might as well throw my link on the pile https://combustion.inc/?kolid=1G2HE6

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    There is more than one way to skin a pig so long as you make cracklins.
    How to BBQ cracklins, suggestions, please?

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    4 probes with 8 sensors each, 24 graphs to follow, don't forget the audio alert, Flip the meat, time to bast, move to indirect heat, time to sear. Of course, it will be in your spouse's voice telling you what to do.
    Happy complex grilling to you and PBR too.

Leave a comment:

• Mojo0209
    replied
    As soon as I saw Attjacks post. I knew I was too late

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    Now one day..I...may come to you..for a ....small...favor.

• Andrrr
    commented on 's reply
    Not looking too promising on the under $100. You get 30% off just for signing up early and up to another $50 depending how many people use your link. It will be interesting to see what retail is.

• mgaretz
    replied
    You guys are great but I need 15 more signups to get to be a beta tester! But thanks to those of you that used my link.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    Thanks, friend!

Click image for larger version

Name:	qk5P3Vz.png
Views:	421
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	997784

Leave a comment:

• RichieB
    replied
    This is the only correct link.

Get it just-right, every time, with the world’s only Predictive Thermometer from Combustion Inc.

Leave a comment:

• GolfGeezer
    replied
    So, are we gonna find out who The Pit loves the most based on links used? Here's mine in case I can get 1 discount "Like": https://combustion.inc/?kolid=1G24ER

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Haha, you were supposed to sign up with my link. I already used Mark's. I want my $10.

• FireMan
    replied
    Muchos gracias amigo!

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    replied
    No idea on pricing, but signed up using Mark's link, since I do like the idea of this with my recent rotisserie adventures. If its under $100 I may get one. If its much more than that I would pass, and just keep using my Thermapen to check things or my Smoke if not on the rotisserie.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here