Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Thermometer from Chris Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jfmorris
    commented on 's reply
    No no. You got that link wrong. It's this one:

Get it just-right, every time, with the world’s only Predictive Thermometer from Combustion Inc.

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Coolness. If I did a lot of rotisserie I'd definitely invest.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    I'm in for an email.

Here's my link that would save me another $10 if someone uses it.

Get it just-right, every time, with the world’s only Predictive Thermometer from Combustion Inc.

Leave a comment:

• mgaretz
    started a topic New Thermometer from Chris Young

New Thermometer from Chris Young

Chris Young, one of the founders of Chef Steps and the Joule, has a new company that will be producing an innovative, leave in, wireless cooking thermometer. Leave in and wireless is not new, but this bad boy will have eight sensors to read surface temp and all the way to the center. It uses the sensors to gauge cooking progress and intelligently estimate and tell you when the food is done. Doesn't need an app, but they also will have one.

It will supposedly be available later this year and they haven't announced pricing yet. If you sign up to be notified when it's available (and I assume other progress) you can snag a 30% discount. Not a Kickstarter so they're not asking for any money or commitment. It could be very cool. Here's a link to sign up: https://combustion.inc/?kolid=1G231D

I have no affiliation with them, just passing on the info to fellow pit members. But full disclosure, the link above gets me a discount if I decide to buy, and if enough of you use it, I can be a beta tester, so thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mgaretz; March 1, 2021, 02:22 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here