Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Pix and Vids From OBR in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Pix and Vids From OBR in Houston

Here are the last batch of pix and videos from our Rick Browne embedded with Operation BBQ Relief in Houston. They are braking down today, 9/9, and preparing to deploy to Florida to help with Hurricane Irma recovery. Donate and volunteer to help here https://operationbbqrelief.org/
    Attached Files

Thank you, OBR, from south Texas, for a job well done, and thanks to all who have contributed.

The mission continues.
    Last edited by gcdmd; September 11, 2017, 04:58 AM.

Comment

On to Georgia to go into Florida later in the week, eh?

Comment

Good luck and safe travels to all.

Comment

Got a load to deliver in Houston Monday

Comment

Meathead any way that we can get the OBR update that was sent by email as a public URL on the main AR site? I'd like to share it far and wide. I have a lot of friends that are donating to OBR, and want them to see what their money is going for. Also think it would help to draw in more donations from my group of friends. They are gonna need it for Irma.

Comment

Thanx again Meathead and OBR.

Comment

Thank you for posting. I am glad they could find a warm meal. So much good work being down by the OBR folks.

Comment

That last pic! Those little guys look so happy with what they are about to eat.

Comment

• EdF
                    EdF commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Seriously!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here