Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos From Rick Browne of OBR in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos From Rick Browne of OBR in Houston

Here are photos of OBR at work in Houston. I have heard that they have served 4x as many meals as Red Cross and they are serving PB&J sandwiches with a bag of chips. As you can see, our boys are providing real sustinance.
    Attached Files

Awesome photos!

Comment

I'm not a religious person, but God Bless these men and women. I donated a mere pittance compared to those providing their time, effort, equipment, and resources. I am fearful we're going into round two here with Irma. I am hopeful that this type of community outreach and caring is a good sign for the American people.

Comment

Time for me to go click the red button again.... Be right back:

Operation BBQ Relief delivers the healing power of BBQ in times of need, feeding first responders and communities affected by natural disasters.

Comment

Great photos!

Comment

Love it!

Comment

How awesome!

Comment

As I mentioned on the other Harry Browne thread, I have a Facebook Fundraiser running for OBR. I shared some of these pictures so that my friends can see how their money is being used. I gave credit to Harry Browne and The Pitmaster Club. I hope that is okay

Comment

Outstanding stuff here!!
                  Great pics. So inspiring. Just sent my donation.

Thanks Jon Solberg for reposting the link.
                  BTW great having you back. Also loved your podcast about making your own lump coal. It's on my bucket list.

Comment

• Jon Solberg
                    Jon Solberg commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you Steve for the kind words. Steve B

Great work folks! As soon as the next paycheck hits I'll be donating.

Comment

• kmhfive
                    kmhfive commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's exactly what's killing me. I get paid every two weeks, so I have to wait to put more into the pot! Hurry up payday. These folks need it!

Wow- just Wow!

Comment

GREAT work OBR!!! Thank you.

Comment

Wow! How awesome is that?! Saw a news clip tonight where the news anchor was in Houston reporting. However, she only gave passing mention to OBR, but the OBR banner was prominent in the background. Thanks for the photos -- it's good to see the extent of OBR's work. It's also interesting to note the comparison between Red Cross volume and selection v. OBR's!!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Wish I could stop by and see it in action, but traffic is unbelievable right now as we still have many main thoroughfares under water its a chore just to get to work and home. But their work is certainly appreciated by a grateful and shell-shocked city.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here