Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-shirt feedback - we want to hear from you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like more understated t shirts. Something that you actually have to look at to see what is going on.

Bangshift.com is a great place for shirt ideas.

Comment

Round 2 coming soon! Stay tuned....

Comment

Hi Catherine,

(who's that guy in the photo?)

I like the front and strongly agree that the company logo on the front, especially if you do pocket-t's (put the Thermo-pop in the pocket - see?) is a standard.

I think that your premier product, i.e., the SnS should be incorporated on the back. ( Good advertising probably = tax write-off ).

I agree with most of mackdaddy's post about ABC's of BBQ. Most of us "get it" anyway, but,

SnS + kettle = mean, lean, cookin' machine!

So, you could do a graphic of the SnS, "+ sign", graphic of kettle "= sign", Mean, Lean, Cookin' Machine!

I'd buy it.

--Ed

Comment

• mackdaddy
          mackdaddy commented
          Editing a comment
          SnS + kettle = mean, lean, cookin' machine! I like this.

I like the Kettle on the back.

I would ditch all current writing on the back and put some variation of the following:

Adrenaline BBQ Co. (above the kettle)

Home of the Slow 'n Sear (below the kettle)

Comment

Round 2. Front is the same (ABC logo). Here is a different "riff" on the back. The text below the kettle is barely legible and the font would definitely change. It says "Making neighbors jealous since 2015". We also need to change the color text of "Slow 'n Sear" - I'm thinking black/orange (or for black shirts silver/orange).

Thoughts?

Click image for larger version

Name:	shirt_7a.PNG
Views:	216
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	100012
          Attached Files

Comment

• richinlbrg
            richinlbrg commented
            Editing a comment
            MUCH BETTER

But I'd consider ditching "since 2015"

• Medusa
            Medusa commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree with ditching 2015

• mackdaddy
            mackdaddy commented
            Editing a comment
            Ditto with the "since 2015." BTW just ordered my own SnS today to go with my Webber 22.5" kettle that's on its way.

Making needs to be Makin' as in "I was down on the farm, makin' bacon know what I mean?"

Just like Cap'n Crunch, no unnecessary letters.

Comment

Real BBQers Do It Slow....

....then get real hot!

Comment

• richinlbrg
              richinlbrg commented
              Editing a comment
              WOA!!

Winner Winner

Is there anyway to see the SnS better in the kettle since that is the main product? All I can see is the part down the middle.

Comment

I agree, I'm missing any reference to your company. A url, or anything really. As mackdaddy says, I'm left hanging. Also, how does it look in black? Testing a logo/design in white and black is always strongly recommended. Third: In my personal opinion colors could be less 'crayon'. To add some constructive feedback; why don't you utilize the SnS in there? It has a nice geometric shape (I can envision a letter 'C' if seen from above). See attached image, just threw it together as an example. Ignore fonts and colors, of course.

Name:	abc.png
Views:	132
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	100094

Also, it is really cool of you to ask for feedback for your designs. That takes courage, way to go! And good luck, whatever you decide. Just bought the SnS, will go for the T-shirt when it is ready also.

Comment

• David Parrish
                David Parrish commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Henrik. Check out our next version below.

OK here's version 2. If you guys have any artistic skills feel free to throw out some different graphics options!

Name:	shirt6.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	188.3 KB
ID:	100100

Comment

Here's another top of my head idea on the product (as opposed to the company), here I'm playing with the symbolical symmetry of the acronyms:

Name:	abc2.png
Views:	156
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	100102

Again, ignore fonts and colors.

Thanks for uploading version 2, will mull over it and see if I can think of something. Fun thread!

Comment

• Medusa
                  Medusa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like this graphic, but I don't know what it means to need an SnS. What if I have a stick burner? How about...

SnS ( graphic ) + kettle ( graphic ) = Silhouette of crowd of happy people eating / cheering about BBQ. and below it...

"We've got you cookin!... ABCbarbecue ( or Adrenaline) .com

--Ed
                  Last edited by Medusa; August 2, 2015, 06:47 AM. Reason: changed "covered" to "cookin!"

Absolutely love the slogan on the back! Could you perhaps add some space before and after the 'n' (in Slow n Sear) to increase readability? Other than that, cool! I like Jerod Broussard suggestion about Makin' as opposed to Making. It is more consistent with the 'n' in the product name also.

Comment

Ditto to what CandySueQ said. Also, I think the kettle may be too busy, so I would remove the meat.

Comment

Ya know, Catherine , David Parrish , et. al, with all of our differing tastes, and folk like me, with NO asthetic taste, you'll never get it done by committee. LOL

But so far, some GREAT suggestions!
                    Last edited by richinlbrg; August 1, 2015, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Medusa
                      Medusa commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think richinlbrg might have something here ( about committee )

• David Parrish
                      David Parrish commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah but the ideas are giving us ideas, so this is great. Keep them coming!

How about taking out the "making neighbors jealous" blurb and putting the following text at the bottom of the graphic?

We didn't invent the kettle. We just perfected it.
                    abcbarbecue.com

Comment

• oldsteve
                      oldsteve commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think you nailed it!

• Medusa
                      Medusa commented
                      Editing a comment
                      WINNER!

• billg71
                      billg71 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm for that one!

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here